Happy (late) Wednesday!
It was a migraine morning so I am way late getting this posted. BUT I hope the laughs are well worth the wait :O)
Yes, these are photos of my lovely fiance three years ago at Halloween time. He decided to dress up as a pirate and hand out the candy to the Trick-or-treaters. Well, they kept asking if he was Captain Jack Sparrow, and he kept telling them “No, I am his cousin, Jimmy”. LOL And the little kids believed him!! Ha ha ha ha.
This layout is for Cricut Wednesday AND for Pumpkin Patch week.
- This layout was made for Just Buggin’ Challenge #9 which was to create a Halloween or a Spooky project using your Cricut.
- I also created this project for my DT work at Your Memories Here (link in sidebar)
- The layout design was made using a sketch from Scrapsketch as inspiration, but I had to change up a lot of things because my photos were way bigger than the original sketch.
- The pumpkins at the very bottom are from the Stampin’ UP Pumpkin Patch Stamp set. I stamped them all onto Very Vanilla cardstock using Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink, Basic Black Classic Ink, and Garden Green Classic Ink using my stamp-a-ma-jig. Then I cut them all out.
- For the Skull, I used the Cricut Life’s A Beach cartridge and the following cardstock colors: Very Vanilla, Only Orange, and Orchid Opulence. For each piece, I used Creamy Caramel Classic Ink and a Stampin’ UP Sponge Dauber to add some distressing and dimension to the skull.
- The marquee behind the skull was made out of Green Galore cardstock using the Cricut Storybook cartridge.
- The photo mats were made out of Orchid Opulence cardstock.
- The patterned paper is from a PPA kit. The alphas were cut using the Cricut Don Juan cartridge.
If I can make it to the scrap room later today, I will get Christmas Combo #9 posted for ya, but it might have to wait until tomorrow. I might need a nap first, he he (stupid head!!)