Happy Thursday everyone! Today we are continuing with Fifth Avenue Floral Week. I feel so behind on posting for the week. Although I have gotten “something” posted everyday, they weren’t always the projects I had wanted to get posted. I had meant for this project to be posted before now, but oh well!
I scanned it in, so the watercoloring part doesn’t show up exactly the right colors.
- The flowers are from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. I used masking to stamp the flowers in Basic Gray Classic Ink and the stamp-a-ma-jig to get the flowers positioned how I wanted them.
- I colored the flowers using the aqua painter and Classic Ink Pads: Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry.
- The background cardstock is Melon Mambo Cardstock.
- The patterned paper is from the Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper pack.
- The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and is stamped in Basic Gray Classic Ink.
- The sentiment is stamped onto Crushed Curry Cardstock and punched out using the Modern Label Punch.