I call this card “Funky Halloween” because I used very bright colors for this card. Don’t ya just love that rainbow skeleton??? LOL!!
- Skeleton stamp is from the Stampin’ UP Twick or Tweet stamp set. I colored the skeleton in using gel pens. The dog was colored in using my Stampin’ UP Dusty Durango marker. The In Color markers can only be purchased in a set.
- The base of the card is retired Stampin’ UP Pacific Point cardstock.
- The sentiment “Goblin Greetings” is from the Stampin’ UP Grateful Greetings stamp set.
- I used a Stapin’ UP Basic Gray corduroy button on the little sentiment tag.
- The Stampin’ UP Green Galore cardstock strip was embossed using a Texturz plate and my Big Shot machine.
I will be revealing my new stamp set of the week later so stay tuned!! I have to get through some reading first (darn college!).