Here are the card details for my Glittery Cupcakes card from my Stampin’ With Sami Lesson from yesterday. To see the SWS lesson on my Glittery Cupcakes Technique, click here.
- Cupcakes are from the Stampin’ UP The More the Merrier stamp set which is a hostess stamp set.
- I colored the cupcakes as outlined in the Glittery Cupcakes Tutorial using Stampin’ UP Markers, Aqua Painter, Ink Pads, Crystal Effects, and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
- The base of my card is Stampin’ UP Pretty in Pink cardstock.
- The sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP The More the Merrier stamp set and it is stamped onto Melon Mambo cardstock using Basic Black Classic Ink. I used the Modern Label punch to punch it out of the cardstock.
- Behind the cupcake border, I put a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock with scallops around it. The scallops were made using the Stampin UP Scallop Edge Punch on Melon Mambo Cardstock.