Each week, I will feature a project using a retired Stampin’ UP stamp set and if you have the stamp set, I hope you will share your projects on here as well, just post a link to your project using the same stamp set for that week in Mr. Linky below! I am sure I am not the only one out there with a bunch of retired stamp sets so I hope we can have some fun!
This week, my project features the retired set called Itty Bitty Buds. . . which I have never used *GASP*!! I really liked it, but I just didn’t know what to do with it, so on my shelf it sat, neglected and unused! Well, I was determined to do SOMETHING with it, so I made this card:
- My card uses patterned paper from the Bermuda bay patterns pack and the Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper pack.
- I stamped the flowers and vines from the Stampin’ UP Itty Bitty Buds stamp set using Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, and Rich Razzleberry Classic Inks.
- I used the Corner Rounder Punch on some of the corners for a neat little shape.
- My sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and it is stamped in Melon Mambo Classic Ink.
- The sentiment is punched out of Very Vanilla Cardstock with the Stampin’ UP Modern Label punch.
- Next to the sentiment, I have used a Build a Brad!!! This is the first time I have tried one of these out and I AM HOOKED!!! I will be showing you how to use these neat little things really soon!!