Each week, I will feature a project using a retired Stampin’ UP stamp set and if you have the stamp set, I hope you will share your projects on here as well, just post a link to your project using the same stamp set for that week in Mr. Linky below! I am sure I am not the only one out there with a bunch of retired stamp sets so I hope we can have some fun!
Happy Saturday! I have TWO projects to share with you today (one will be posted sometime later today). The first is my Goodbye Stampy project, which features the Stampin’ UP Just B stamp set this week! This project is also a More the Merrier Week project because of the pumpkins :O)
This stamp set is one of the stamp sets I got free through a program for new demonstrators called “Stampin’ Start”. It rocks to be a demo and if you would like to be one, please contact me! I would love to have you on my Inkalicious Divas team :O)
- The big B stamp is from the Stampin’ UP Just B stamp set. I stamped the B in Pumpkin Pie ink using the Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect placement. Next, I outlined the B using my Basic Black Stampin’ UP Marker.
- The pumpkins are from the Stampin’ UP The More the Merrier stamp set. The pumpkin is part of a larger row of pumpkins on a single stamp so used the “ommitting” technique. I had to use my Basic Black marker to color directly on the stamp over JUST this pumpkin I wanted to use. Then breathe lightly over the ink to re-moisten the ink and stamp. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect placement again so I had to color over the same pumpkin three times (one to get the Stamp-a-ma-jig ready, and one for each pumpkin I stamped).
- I colored in the pumpkins with my Stampin’ UP markers: Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green and YoYo Yellow.
- Cardstock is Stampin’ Up Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, and Whisper White.
- The ribbon is 1/4inch Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon.