Here are the card details from my card from today’s Stampin’ With Sami Lesson, which can be found here.
To Play along with this Christmas Combo, enter your project here.
- The card base is Whisper White cardstock. I embossed it with the big dots Stampin’ UP Texturz plate through my Big Shot.
- For this card, I used my Christmas color combo #5. To Play along with this Christmas Combo, enter your project here. To see my other Christmas Combos, click here!
- The winter hat and snowflake stamp are both from the Stampin’ UP Snow Buddies stamp set. This is a level 2 hostess stamp set that came out in the Stampin’ UP Holiday mini catalog. It will only be available until January 4th. I colored both images in with my Stampin’ UP Markers to match the color combo: Regal Rose and Tempting Turquoise
- The ornament was made with the Stampin’ UP Ornament Punch and the new Movers and Shapers Holiday Windows dies (shown in today’s Stampin’ With Sami Lesson)
- The Tempting Turquoise carstock was scalloped at the bottom with the Stampin’ UP Scallop edge punch and I used the Corner Rounder Punch for the top corners.
- The sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in Regal Rose classic ink with the help of my Stamp-a-ma-jig.