Here’s the layout I made for this week’s Practical Scrappers challenge as part of their design team. I was really happy with how this layout turned out because, well, I like food!! HA HA!
This is a LO I made about the first homemade Cinnamon rolls Johnny and I made together :O) They were delicious!
- For the photo mats I used the following colors of Stampin’ UP cardstock: Mellow Moss and Close to Cocoa
- I made the index journaling card using the Cricut From My Kitchen cartridge and Stampin’ UP Barely Banana cardstock. I inked the edges of the index card using a Stampin’ UP Sponge Dauber and Close to Cocoa Classic Ink. The little cupcake icon is Close to Cocoa cardstock.
- The title was made with Chocolate Chip cardstock and the Cricut Hello Kitty Font cartridge.
- The little oven mit in the corner (bottom right) was made with the Cricut From My Kitchen cartridge with patterned paper, Close to Cocoa cardstock, and Stampin’ UP Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The pleated ribbon is 1/4inch Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon that I stapled onto the layout.
- For the top scallop border, I used the Stampin’ UP Scallop Edge Punch and I inked the edges with Close to Cocoa Classic Ink using a Stampin’ UP Sponge Dauber.
- The patterned paper used on this layout is from the DCWV Rustic Stack.