I have some major blog catch up to do tomorrow. I am way behind on blogging!! WAHHHH!!!
TOMORROW I hope to do a little catching up! I have a couple of projects I still want to share with you, a new Stamp Set of the Week to reveal, a new color combo. . . AND my first annual holiday ribbon share to reveal!!!!! Believe me, the ribbon is delish! You will want to see this :O)
Tonight, I am sharing my Just Bugging project with you:
- The sentiment and start are from the Stampin’ UP Nursery Necessities stamp set. Both images are stamped in Soft Suede Classic ink.
- The Bootie and Bow were cut out from the Cricut New Arrival cartridge for the Challenge #6 at Just Buggin, use a die cut shape starting with the letter B. The bootie was cut out in Stampin’ UP Bashful Blue cardstock and the bow was cut out in Very Vanilla cardstock
- On the die cuts, I did some sponging using the Stampin’ UP Sponge Daubers.
- The sentiment was punched out using the Stampin’ UP Modern Label punch and then attached to the card using coordinating brads from my stash.
- Background cardstock is Soft Suede cardstock.