I posted this card in a flocking tutorial a while ago, but here are the card details:
- Card base is Stampin’ UP Bermuda Bay cardstock
- Patterned paper is from the Stampin’ UP Holiday Lounge designer series paper pack
- The snowflake is from the Stampin’ UP Serene Snowflakes stamp set. The snowflake is stamped onto Whisper White cardstock using Bermuda Bay Classic ink.
- The sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Snow Swirled stamp set and it is stamped using Stampin’ UP Soft Suede Classic ink.
- The stamped piece was mounted onto a piece of Kraft cardstock.
- I used the Stampin’ UP Corner Rounder punch on some of the corners of the Whisper White cardstock and Kraft cardstock.