Happy Monday! I’ve got a new color combo challenge from SPCC for ya today! You ready to see it???
I know you might not like this, but it kinda reminded me of the Denver Broncos LOL!!!! Being from Colorado, I appreciate that, but, anyways. . . on to today’s project. . .
Here it is!!
Sweet, huh?? :O)
- My layout for today also covers the Just Buggin’ Challenge #5 for this week too, which is to make fancy alphas! I think these polka dot alphas are pretty fancy!!
- I made various strips of designer paper using stamps, cardstock, and actual designer papers (from top to bottom, here is what I used): first one is Whisper White cardstock stamped with the Texture large wheel using Not Quite Navy Classic Ink, second one is Soft Suede designer patterns paper, third one is Not Quite Navy cardstock, fourth one is Whisper White cardstock stamped with the Woodgrain background stamp using Soft Squede Classic Ink, fifth one is Whisper White cardstock stamped with the Friendly Words large wheel using Not Quite Navy Classic Ink, last one is Soft Suede designer patterns paper.
- Photos are matted on Soft Suede cardstock
- The tree is from the Stampin’ UP Season of Friendship stamp set. I stamped it in Soft Suede Classic ink and then made the “leaves” using vintage buttons I had in my stash.
- Title is made with Not Quite Navy cardstock using the Cricut Platin Schoolbook cartridge. I decorated the letters using a white gel pen.
- My journaling square is from the Stampin’ UP Great Friend stamp set. I stamped it onto Whisper White cardstock using Dusty Durango Classic Ink. I cut it out with an Xacto Knife and then journalled with my Basic Black Stampin’ UP marker.