Happy Friday everyone!!
Well it seems that my Stamp Set of the week just did NOT pan out this week as planned. I just didn’t have enough time this week, I just couldn’t keep up, and for that I am very sorry!! I WILL have a The More the Merrier project for you tomorrow, but that only makes 2 for this week and I always try to shoot for 3 :O( SHUCKS!!!
Not that I am complaining, because I love having my aunt visit, but I am just NOT getting my crafty things done while she is here, LOL. I say that not as a complaint, but as an explanation for ya’ll!
I am still getting the migraines as well so between aunt, migraines, and class, the crafty time this week is almost ZERO. There is always next week of course. . .
What I did FINALLY get done was my SP Color Combo #19 project!! LOL FINALLY!!!!
- This card is also the sample project for this week’s Finally Friday challenge over at SPCC. The challenge is to do embossing on your project. I hosted this week’s challenge because I didn’t have a host scheduled in time for this week yet. I already have one scheduled for next week so there will be another fresh face for next week again :O)
- The frame and people silhouette was all cut from a piece of DCWV Mainstreet patterned paper.
- The sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. It was stamped onto Taken With Teal cardstock and then punched out using the Stampin’ UP Modern Label punch. I attached it to my card using brads from my stash.
- The base of my card is Close to Cocoa cardstock.
- The next layer of cardstock is Green Galore cardstock that I embossed with a Stampin’ UP Texturz plate and the Big Shot.