Happy Monday everyone!! I hope everyone’s work week has started out nicely. My Monday has been lovely so far. I have some good news I want to share with you, but for now, it has to wait until later!! I need to get my scrap room clean ASAP. LOL. I need a major overhaul!! Anyone else have a messy scrap room problem right now???
I’ve got my color combo card to share with you for SP Color Combo #21:
Here’s my card:
This card came together super quickly once I found my patterned paper for my Bravo Burgundy shade.
- Cardstock is Stampin’ UP Whisper White, Creamy Caramel and Ruby Red.
- Patterned paper is MME Lovenest
- The Ruby Red cardstock was punched with the Stampin’ UP Eyelet Border Punch.
- The sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. It is stamped in Bravo Burgundy Classic Ink (I used the marker because I don’t have the ink pad). Then I punched out the shape using the Stampin’ UP Modern Label Punch.
- The birds are from the Stampin’ UP Love You Much stamp set. I stamped them in Ruby Red Classic Ink and colored them in with Stampin’ UP markers. Then I used the 1 3/4inch circle punch to punch out the shape.