Here is a project I made using a sketch over at Scrapsketch. This LO was also one I made for Fifth Avenue week, but sadly I just didn’t get it posted on my blog in time.
- The alphabets were made from chipboard using my new and favorite Stampin’ UP Simple Letters Bigz Alphabet for the Big Shot machine! These alphabet dies are great and I can’t wait to cut more with them!!!
- The flowers were stamped from the Stampin’ UP Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. They were stamped on Stampin’ UP Baja Breeze cardstock (retired In Color 08-09).
- The journaling is also done on Baja Breeze cardstock with a Basic Black Stampin’ UP Marker.
- All the patterened papers are from the DCWV Mainstreet paper stack.
- I used the Stampin’ UP Corner Rounder punch on the strips of paper.
- On the edges of the paper, I used Creamy Caramel Classic ink and applied it with a Stampin’ UP Sponge Dauber.