I had glorious plans of playing along with the blog hop, but sadly, I only got to 4 of the 13 blogs (2 being my own challenges, LOL). Here is my layout for the sketch challenge over at www.scrapsketch.com.
Yes, this is my lovely fiance, and YES he is a Ukulele ROCK STAR! LOL I am sure I have told you a million times, I am easily amused :O)
- Remember WAY BACK, for SPCC #15, I made the Oreo LO? Well, the circle I used here is the other half of the circle I used to make the Oreo LO. I had it saved in my Scrap Pile for a special occasion LOL 🙂
- The background of this page is a 12X12 sheet of Stampin’ UP Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- The photos are matted on the following colors of Stampin’ UP Cardstock: Basic Gray, Really Rust, Crushed Curry, and Taken with Teal.
- The little guitar man is a single stamp from Stampin’ UP called Extreme Guitar. I stamped it in Basic Gray classic ink and then stamped all the speckles on it using a stamp from the Stampin’ UP Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set. I used Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, and Dusty Durango ink to make the speckles (click on a photo to see a close-up).
- Patterned paper and guitar & piano rubbons are from the Piggy Tales Old King Cole Collection.
- For the journaling paper, I took a sheet out of an old notebook, cut it down to size and then used the Corner Rounder Punch on the corners opposite from the spirals.
- I used a glitter pen to do the journaling.
- Title was done with Vinyl Thickers.