If you want special sneak peeks and pre-orders, sign up to become a demo :O) It rocks to be a demo.
Here is another Winter Post project for you! This is what I like to call an advanced masking technique. The trees are from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set and the skaters & postmark are from the Winter Post stamp set.
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the current Stampin’ UP products that I used on today’s project. Feel free to order from me anytime online through my Stampin’ UP website (click on shop now!) or via email at email@example.com .
Here is a picture of all the stamps in the Stampin’ UP Winter Post stamp set:
- 111780 Winter Post stamp set
- 115026 Lovely As A Tree stamp set
- 101049 Stamp-a-ma-jig
- 100730 Whisper White Cardstock 8.5X11 (40sheets)
- 103139 Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin’ Pad
- 102277 Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- 103954 Aqua Painter (2pack)
- 105209 Bashful Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- 103063 Old Olive Craft Stampin’ Pad
- 109130 Clear Embossing Powder
- 107214 Ticket Corner Punch
- 101341 Close to Cocoa Cardstock 8.5X11 (24sheets)
- 105109 Bravo Burgundy Stampin’ Write Marker
- 100079 Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker
- 100005 Heating Tool
- 102197 Powder Pals Trays
Here is a photo of all the stamps in the Winter Post stamp set: