This is a layout of me and my little doggie when I was little :O) You gotta click on the photo for a better view of the photo. It is priceless!! LOL
This is my Cricut layout for Practical Scrappers. I used the reindeer and snowflake stamps from the Stampin’ UP Winter Post stamp set.
- The reindeer patterned paper was stamped with the reindeer stamp from the Stampin’ UP Winter Post stamp set. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the little reindeer so I could make them checkered like that. It was a labor of love, but I think it was totally worth it. I used Stampin’ UP Melon Mambo and Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink (retired In Color 08-09).
- The background cardstock is from DCWV. Ordinarily I only use Stampin’ UP cardstock, but this week’s Practical Scrappers challenge is to use white core cardstock so I used this cardstock from my stash and sanded it.
- For my journaling shape, I used Old Olive cardstock to make a Top Note die cut and journalled on it with my Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
- The alphas were made with Real Red cardstock using the Cricut Don Juan cartridge.
- I cut out the circle for the snowflake using the Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge and then stamped my snowflake from the Stampin’ UP Winter Post stamp set.
- The pleated ribbon is 3/4inch Polka Dot Real Red grosgrain ribbon. This is one of the ribbons from my Holiday RIbbon shares!!! Be sure to get one while they are still around!!
- The striped glitter paper is from the My Mind’s Eye Wonderful Christmas pack.
- I did a little faux stitching around the layout using some Technique Tuesday stamps from the Hanging by a Thread collection using Real Red Classic Ink.
- I mounted the photo onto Whisper White cardstock.