Grrr, I know the first card scan is wonky but I am too sore to go rescan it!
Here is Christmas Combo #14 :O) This one is very red! LOL
Remember, if you use my Christmas Combo for your Christmas or Winter Holiday project, add your project to Mr. Linky below. You might just be featured on my blog!!! And you will get my special “I was Featured” button for your blog. :O) To see my other Christmas Combos, click here!
I will be posing a Featured Friday this week!!
The snowflake on this first card is from the Stampin’ UP Patterned Pines stamp set. The Title is from the Stampin’ UP Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the current Stampin’ UP products that I used on today’s project. Feel free to order from me anytime online through my Stampin’ UP website (click on shop now!) or via email at email@example.com . Be sure to sign up for my Stampin’ UP newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- Patterned Pines hostess stamp set -level 1
- 112091 Scallop Edge Punch
- 115370 Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
- 109034 1/4inch Real Red Grosgrain ribbon
- 109130 Clear Embossing Powder
- 100005 Heat tool
- 102851 Basic Black cardstock 8.5X11
- 103133 Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- 101731 Whisper White Craft Stampin’ Pad
- 105123 Bravo Burgundy cardstock 8.5X11