I decided to combine Christmas Combo #13 and Goodbye Stampy #8.
Each week, for Goodby Stampy I will feature a project using a retired Stampin’ UP stamp set and if you have the stamp set, I hope you will share your projects on here as well, just post a link to your project using the same stamp set for that week in the comments section below! I am sure I am not the only one out there with a bunch of retired stamp sets so I hope we can have some fun! I might just feature you on my blog!!
This week, I decided to use a retired set called Polar Pals. This set is super cute because it has an Eskimo in it!!!
Remember, if you use my Christmas Combo for your Christmas or Winter Holiday project, add your project to Mr. Linky below. You might just be featured on my blog!!! And you will get my special “I was Featured” button for your blog. :O) To see my other Christmas Combos, click here!
And here is my project:
- I stamped the Eskimo in Not Quite Navy classic ink onto Whisper White cardstock and then stamped it again in Basic Black Classic ink onto Creamy Caramel cardstock. After the ink dried, I cut out the face and hair out of the Creamy Caramel and attached it to the Eskimo body.
- The penguins were stamped in Pale Plum classic ink and then cut out.
- I used the Stampin’ UP Corner rounder punch and the Stampin’ UP Scallop Edge Punch on the Whisper White cardstock and then matted it onto a piece of Pale Plum cardstock.
- The patterned paper is from My Mind’s Eye Signature Christmas glitter paper pack.
- The sentiment was punched out using the Stampin’ UP Curly Label Punch and then layered onto a Not Quite Navy punch out (I just turned the curly label punch outs so they went opposite of each other!! Neat huh?!)