Hello everyone! I hope you are ready for Thanksgiving! Can you believe it is almost here?! This year just flew by!!
Last week was my last week on the Practical Scrappers team so and I am so sad to say goodbye to them :O( Practical Scrappers is a GREAT challenge blog and I was so happy to be part of their team. I will continue to play along from time to time because I just love their challenges and ideas.
Today I have a very simple Cricut Wednesday project for you. This project is for Just Beclause week as well! Be sure to check out my special this week (click on My Specials at the top of my blog!)
This project was designed with the Just Buggin’ Challenge #13 in mind! Challenge #13 is the Sew It challenge so I used lots of faux stitching on my card:
- The santa hat was cut from the Cricut Joys of the Season cartridge using Whisper White cardstock and glitter polka dot paper from My Mind’s Eye (Maybe from the Lovenest stack or the Signature Christmas Stack, not sure now that I think about it! LOL I am leaning more towards Lovenest. . .).
- My sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Just Beclause stamp set. I stamped it and then punched it out using the Stampin’ UP Modern Label punch.
- All of my faux stitching was done with the Stampin’ UP Bravo Burgundy marker. Stampin’ UP Markers are great for faux stitching because they have that extra fine tip end on them. I usually use the brush tip for coloring, but the fine tip really comes in handy for details.
- The cardstock for the card is Bordering Blue and Kraft cardstock. The patterned paper panels in the background are from the My Mind’s Eye Signature Christmas stack (with glitter).
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the current Stampin’ UP products that I used on today’s project. Feel free to order from me anytime online through my Stampin’ UP website (click on shop now!) or via email at email@example.com . Be sure to sign up for my Stampin’ UP newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- Just Beclause stamp set
- Bordering Blue cardstock
- Kraft cardstock
- Whisper White cardstock
- Bravo Burgundy Stampin’ Write Marker
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad