Hello everyone! Today has been odd to say the least!!
First, in the middle of the night, I got a migraine :O( Then, my mom woke me up and said “You’ve got about ten minutes until we have to leave for your Botox” So I pulled myself out of bed and she took me to get my Botox treatment for migraine. Now I am VERY sore. My two other Botox treatments were actually myobloc which is a little different and I had a different neurologist this time (mine stopped offering it) so it was very different than before. With the Botox today, I had THIRTY (30) injections around my forehead, scalp, and neck. It hurt like he** and now I am extremely sore and I feel like a pin cushion. Despite how cruddy I feel today, I know it will be SOOOOO worth it when it finally kicks in and cuts down on some of my migraines!!
After the injections, I had to go make up a quiz and then I crashed in the bed until now :O)
Alright, enough medical stuff, now it is time for CRICUT WEDNESDAY!! Woopie! Now this is one of the easiest projects that I have made in a long time, but I am so in love with it! This is a sign for my scraproom door!!!!
- For the letters, I used Basic Black cardstock and the Cricut Don Juan cartridge.
- The awesome guitar was made out of Pixie Pink cardstock using the Cricut Hannah Montana cartridge.
- The background is Pretty in Pink and Basic Black cardstock. On the Pretty in Pink cardstock, I used the Stampin’ UP Ticket Corner Punch on the corners to make it look more like a plaque.
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the current Stampin’ UP products that I used on today’s project. Feel free to order from me anytime online through my Stampin’ UP website (click on shop now!) or via email at email@example.com . Be sure to sign up for my Stampin’ UP newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- 102851 Basic Black cardstock 8.5X11 (40 sheets)
- 105121 Pixie Pink cardstock 8.5X11 (24 sheets)
- 100459 Pretty in Pink cardstock 8.5X11 (24 sheets)
- 107214 Ticket Corner Punch