**I am on a ProvoCraft/Cricut Boycott! They won’t get another dime from me! Got a Cricut? Well use it! Don’t have one yet? Consider a different machine!! Click here for more details about my boycott and how I got here!! You can join the boycott too!**
I had a late start today because I am now in the process of switching lots of medications so it made me headachey this morning. I had an appointment with a headache specialist yesterday so I am in the process of discontinuing a bunch of medicines I am on and starting a couple of new medicines (I have a lot more to say about my appointment later).
For now, I have a very special and fun project to share with you for Cricut Wednesday. This project was made using the Cricut When It’s Cold Outside cartridge.
- This project was created for the Just Buggin’ Challenge for this week, which is to use glitter on your project.
- I cut out the Whisper White cardstock using the Cricut When It’s Cold Outside cartridge. The snowflake is two separate die cut pieces that I had to stick together.
- The ribbon is 1/4 Real Red grosgrain ribbon.
- Then I covered the entire surface of the snowflake with Stampin’ UP Crystal Effects and then sprinkled Stampin’ UP Dazzling Diamonds glitter over the whole thing.
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the current Stampin’ UP products that I used on today’s project. Feel free to order from me anytime online through my Stampin’ UP website (click on shop now!) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 100730 Whisper White cardstock 8.5X11 (40 sheets)
- 109034 Real Red 1/4inch Grosgrain Ribbon
- 101055 Crystal Effects
- 102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter