Happy Thanksgiving!! My family and I have been spending the day together. We took a little break to run to the local craft store that was opened this evening!! I was so excited to see my best buddies Cindi and Stephanie there! Hi girls!! I love y’all!!
For today’s project, I have my I’m a Big Shot Challenge project for you!
- The box is made from Kraft cardstock using the Top Note Bigz die and I just decorated the front of the box.
- The stamps are all from Stampin’ UP Cold & Cuddly stamp set. They are stamped in Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Real Red, and Old Olive Classic Ink onto Whisper White cardstock.
- The patterned paper is from the Stampin’ UP Holiday Lounge paper pack.
- The bow is made with Stampin’ UP Whisper White taffeta ribbon.
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the current Stampin’ UP products that I used on today’s project. Feel free to order from me anytime online through my Stampin’ UP website (click on shop now!) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Be sure to sign up for my Stampin’ UP newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- Big Shot Machine
- Top Note Bigz Die -Stampin’ UP Exclusive die
- Kraft cardstock
- Holiday Lounge designer paper
- Whisper White cardstock
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Hobby Blade
- Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon