Happy Thursday y’all! I’ve got quite a few projects to share today. I am a little behind so I want to play catch up today :O)
I’ll be taking it easy on the couch today because my neck is still really sore from my Botox migraine treatment yesterday.
Here’s another layout I wanted to share for Cricut Wednesday, but I just ran out of time!!
This is my first project using the new Cricut Paisley cartridge. The frog and title were both cut from this cart out of Stampin’ UP cardstock. This was my layout this week for the Practical Scrappers challenge. The challenge this week was to use Acrylic paint! I LOVE paint so I really painted it up :O) The “hoppy” letters are chipboard letters that I painted.
- “hoppy” chipboard letters are from Rusty Pickle. I painted them with Liquitex acrylic paint (I mixed white with cobalt blue to make the lighter blue to accent the color on the patterned paper).
- I also used a dry brush technique to paint the photo mat and the background patterned paper.
- The “good times” was cut from the Cricut Paisley cartridge using Green Galore and Whisper White cardstock.
- The frog die cut was also cut from the Cricut Paisley cartridge using Whisper White, Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, and Pacific Point (retired In Color 08-09) could substitute Brilliant Blue cardstock.
- Everything else is from the November Piggy Tales scrapbook kit.
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the current Stampin’ UP products that I used on today’s project. Feel free to order from me anytime online through my Stampin’ UP website (click on shop now!) or via email at email@example.com . Be sure to sign up for my Stampin’ UP newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- 100730 Whisper White cardstock
- 101768 Green Galore cardstock
- 102128 Chocolate Chip cardstock
- 100721 Brilliant Blue cardstock