This is a tall card I made for Kandi’s challenge for Finally Friday over at SPCC. I also used the I’m a Big Shot challenge for this one :O)
The frame was cut out with the Big Shot and then I embossed it with the Small Polka Dots Texturz plate (Part of the Backgrounds I set of Texturz plates)! Love polka dots!!
The tree and star are from the Stampin’ UP Patterned Pines stamp set. Love it!!!!!! I had so much fun with this stamp set this week!!
The sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. The ribbon is Pretty In Pink striped Grosgrain. And the patterned paper is from the Kaleidoscope designer paper pack.
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the current Stampin’ UP products that I used on today’s project. Feel free to order from me anytime online through my Stampin’ UP website (click on shop now!) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Be sure to sign up for my Stampin’ UP newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- Patterned Pines level 1 Hostess stamp set
- 115370 Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
- 101049 Stamp-a-ma-jig
- 113439 Big Shot Machine
- 114512 Backgrounds I Texturz Plate set
- 114521 Frame, Scallop Oval Bigz Die
- 115680 Kaleidoscope Designer Paper
- 100459 Pretty In Pink Cardstock 8.5X11
- 100730 Whisper White cardstock 8.5X11
- 115656 Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- 115659 Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad
- 115657 Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
- 113882 Pretty In Pink striped grosgrain ribbon