I think this is one of my favorite layouts that I have made of all time. :O) It is pretty simple, but I just love the title and I love my little puppy, Emma’s face. This is her puppylicious face that she always makes, even now that she is much bigger. She just gives you a blank little stare like, “What are you looking at me for?”
I made this layout for this week’s Practical Scrapper’s challenge. The challenge this week was to use three different kinds of ribbon on your project.
- The three ribbons are from Stampin’ UP: the two ribbons I used as borders are retired ribbons that I ordered a while back from the Clearance Rack in my Stampin’ UP online store. Once the items in the Clearance Rack run out, they are gone for good, so be sure to stock up now :O) You can get to the Clearance Rack by going to my Stampin’ UP website and clicking on Shop Now.
- The ribbon on the tag is 1/4inch Rose Red grosgrain ribbon. The tag itself was made from Pretty in Pink cardstock using the Cricut Zooballoo cartridge. I decorated it with stamps from the Stampin’ UP D is for Dog stamp set. I did my journaling with my Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker.
- The patterned paper in the background is from My Mind’s Eye Lovenest glitter paper stack.
- My photos are matted on Pretty in Pink cardstock and the cardstock background is Pink Pirouette (retired In Color 08-09). I stamped on the background cardstock using the tiara stamp from the Stampin’ UP Quinceanera stamp set. This stamp set is only featured in the Spanish Catalog, but I just LOVED the beautiful girl in the set so I had to get the set once I saw it.
- The princess accent was made from cardstock and patterned paper using the Cricut Hannah Montana cartridge. The cardstock is Stampin’ UP Basic Black and Pretty in Pink. The patterned paper is My Mind’s Eye. I accented the crown with a rhinestone.
- The title was made out of Basic Gray cardstock using the Cricut Lyrical Letters cartridge.
- The buttons are misc. from my stash.