Each Saturday, I hope to have a Stampin’ With Sami (SWS) Lesson for you -in the form of a tutorial with step-by-step photos. It will either be a fancy technique or a cool new way to use a product. The purpose of me bringing your these mini workshops is to hopefully convince you to become one of my lovely customers :O)
Today I have a special BONUS Tutorial for you :O) This tutorial is how to make my little Top Note Box!
- 2 sheets if 8.5X11 Stampin’ UP Kraft cardstock (or color of choice)
- Scoring tool/bone folder
- Big Shot machine
- Top Note Die
- Hobby Blade or Scissors
- Embellishments to decorate your box as desired when completed
1. Cut out two Top Note die cuts from Kraft Cardstock. Trim another piece of Kraft cardstock to measure 3.75X7.75inches.
2. Score your rectangle piece of cardstock at 2inches from the edge of the longest sides, so your scores will actually be short (as shown in the photo above)
8. Your finished Top Note box should look like the one above :O) Decorate as desired!
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the current Stampin’ UP products that I used on today’s project. Feel free to order from me anytime online through my Stampin’ UP website (click on shop now!) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Be sure to sign up for my Stampin’ UP newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- Top Note Bigz Die
- Big Shot Machine
- Hobby Blade
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Kraft Cardstock
- Bone Folder
- Cold & Cuddly Stamp set
- Holiday Lounge designer paper
- Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Whisper White cardstock