The cool thing about these candles is YOU CAN STILL LIGHT THEM!!!!! They are safe to use after you decorate them!
Stamp of your choice (santa is from the Stampin’ UP Just Beclause stamp set)
Basic Black Classic ink
Pillar Candle, mine is vanilla scented! :O)
Stampin’ UP markers if desired
1. Stamp your image onto tissue paper with scrap paper under your tissue paper. The scrap paper will absorb the extra ink since the tissue paper is thin.
2. Color in your stamped image with Stampin’ UP markers if desired.
3. Cut out around the stamped image, you don’t have to get close, just cut out around the image somewhat close to the edges of the image.
4. Turn your candle on it’s side and place your stamp image where you would like it to be on your candle.
5. Cover the area tightly with your wax paper, waxy side against the candle.
6. Gently heat with the heating tool until the tissue paper melts into the candle. This does not take very long so be careful.
7. Let the candle sit a second or two and then gently unwrap the wax paper from the candle.
And voila! you have a decorative candle!!! I am making these for my first ever vendor fair booth and I have about 10 made already. It doesn’t take very long once you get the hang of it :O)