Every Tuesday, I am digging into my stash and using something I have been hoarding. I have a room full of stuff and I am going to try to USE IT!! I hope you will join me and start using your own stuff more. Go Use it!!
Today my Use It Tuesday project involves using cardstock scraps, an eyelet (I know one down, 10thousand more to go!! LOL), and some brand new paper (rather than hoarding it).
This is the cover for the second mini album that I am making for my aunt to give as a Christmas present. This is an 8X8inch album.
- The cardstock is all Stampin’ UP: Almost Amethyst, Brilliant Blue, Kiwi Kiss (retired In Color 08-09), Basic Black, and Whisper White.
- The music notes were made using the Cricut Hannah Montana cartridge.
- The alphabets were made using the Cricut Don Juan cartridge.
- The tag was made using the Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More cartridge.
- The big marquee was made using the Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge.
- Around the “Concert” Letters, I used Stickles.
- The background patterned paper is from the DCWV Music Stack. I got it specifically for this album so you will be seeing a lot more of this paper.
- To set the eyelet, I used my handy dandy crop-a-dile!