Usually my Cricut Wednesday projects are a little “fancier” than this one.
In this layout, I used giant circles from the Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge. Sometimes, simple is best and in this case, the Circles really enhance the layout. I am so glad to have the larger Cricut machine so I can create giant circles like on this layout (8.25 and 8inch circles).
For my layout, I used a sketch from ScrapSketch
- The sneak peek on this layout is the Scallop Trim along the Basic Black cardstock piece. Notice there are CORNERS on there too!!!!! The Scallop Trim Border punch actually has a coordinating corner punch to go along with it! They are separate products that will be available starting January 5th (The border punch is part of Sale-a-bration and the Corner punch will be available from the Occasions Mini catalog.)
- The patterned paper used here is from My Mind’s Eye Where the heart is stack (green glitter paper used in the background) and the Tiffany Stack from We are Memory Keepers (the paisley patterned paper).
- The larger alphas for the “Naughty” are from Piggy Tales. The smaller alphas for the “Girl” are Vinyl Thickers.
- The circles were both cut using the Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge. The larger circle is made from Pink Passion cardstock.
- My photos are both matted using Bashful Blue cardstock.
- Notice the bottle cap I used??? I made it!!! The directions can be found by clicking here!