Mission: To clean my scraproom!!! Yep, it is impossible. . .
This layout was designed for the Spunky Scrappers challenge this week. Show us your Junk!! Well, my house is pretty clean an uncluttered (for the most part at least). Aside from my mother’s junk (I hope she reads this!! HA HA), the house stays pretty tidy. I really don’t like clutter so this prompt was kind of a challenge for me, until I looked at my scrap desk!!!! :O)
- Patterned paper is from My Mind’s Eye and Imaginisce.
- Cardstock is Stampin’ UP Kraft and Handsome Hunter.
- Journaling was done with the Stampin’ UP Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker.
- The big flower inside the top circle was from my dear friend Sammye Jo (thank you!!!)
- The alphas are Thickers (vinyl in black and foam in pink)
- The Handsome Hunter cardstock circles were cut from the Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge.