Hey everyone! I hope you had a delightful weekend. My Sunday was nice and relaxing. I did some laundry but spent most of the day reading the third Twilight book Eclipse. I am not done with it yet so don’t spoil it for me, OK? :O) He he, this is the reason I am so late to post today, I totally got sucked into the book.
My family and I also went to see The Blindside today, and it was spectacular!! Seriously, you should go see this movie!! It was really good. My mom basically cried the whole movie, and it was hard for me to hold back the tears for a lot of it. Fantastic movie!
Enough about my day, how’s about I show you a layout?!
This is a layout I made of my puppy, Emma when she was younger. In the top photo you can just make out the little white leg splint from when her leg was broken (now her leg is perfect).
I made this layout using the current sketch over at Spunky Scrappers AND I combined it with some of the supplies I received from Your Memories Here as part of the design team, PRIMAS!! Gotta love ’em!!!
- All patterned paper is from My Mind’s Eye (Summer Song stack and Where the Heart is stack)
- Prima flowers are from Your Memories Here.
- In the center of the orange and purple flowers, I used Stampin’ UP Build a Brads. For the inside of the brad I used markers with the Little Flowers stamp set to make my own designer brads!!!
- The title was made out of two different Cricut cartridges. The Pink is from Pink Journey and the Love is from Alphalicious.
- Around the edges of the patterned paper I used Close to Cocoa classic ink and a Sponge Dauber.