Each Saturday, I hope to have a Stampin’ With Sami (SWS) Lesson for you -in the form of a tutorial with step-by-step photos. It will either be a fancy technique or a cool new way to use a product. The purpose of me bringing your these mini workshops is to hopefully convince you to become one of my lovely customers :O)
Today, I want to tell you about a cool way to use your Crystal Effects to make bottlecap embellishments.
I made these bottlecap embellishments. You can get bottlecaps from a variety of drinks and mine happened to come from Stuart’s Orange Cream Soda. My fiance absolutely LOVES Stuart’s Orange Cream Soda and Goose Isle Orange Cream Soda. He is very particular about which brands of orange cream soda that he likes, but the Goose Isle brand is not sold in stores around here any longer so it has to be special ordered. Anyway, enough digressions LOL.
- Patterned Paper or cardstock
- 1inch Circle Punch
- Bottlecaps (I flattened mine with a hammer)
- Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive
- Crystal Effects
- Punch out circles of patterned paper or cardstock (mine shown above was made out of cardstock and a small heart from the Stampin’ UP Heart to Heart Punch).
- Attach circle punch outs to the top of the bottle caps with Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive.
- Cover entire circle with Crystal Effects.
- Let dry and attach it to your project.