Today I have two projects to share with you for my Something Sweet week. Something Sweet is one of the cutest stamp sets because it coordinates with the Sweet Treat Cups so you can put CANDY on your cards!! I am just in love with the cute little accessories in this stamp set.
I used the Baby Rattle stamp to make the cards for today and I decided to make a girl one and a boy one.
- The card base is Chocolate Chip cardstock.
- Patterned paper is from DCWV. I don’t know which paper stack it is from.
- On the patterned paper, I used the corner rounder punch on all the corners.
- To get my Sweet Treat Cup on the card, I punched a circle into the patterned paper with the 1 and 3/4inch circle punch then slid in the Sweet Treats cup and attached it to the cardstock base.
- The baby rattle was stamped from the Something Sweet stamp set using Crushed Curry Classic ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- The ribbon is apricot appeal 1/4inch grosgrain ribbon.
- The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip Classic ink.
- The background cardstock and ink used is Soft Suede.
- I used Bashful Blue 1/4inch grosgrain ribbon.