Hey gals! Sorry I am late today! I was baking cupcakes this afternoon and time got away from me. It was lots of fun and I managed to cream Johnny with a cupcake, RIGHT IN THE FACE ha ha ha, so it was extra fun because of that!! (He then proceeded to rub icing on my forehead, that part wasn’t quite as funny!)
For my project today, I created another card for Something Sweet week. I made a little fish bowl using the circle shaped stamp in the Stampin’ UP Something Sweet stamp set. Then I stamped the little fish inside it. Isn’t he cute?!
- The border across the bottom of the Bashful Blue cardstock is the Stampin’ UP Scallop Trim border punch. You can earn this stamp set FREE with a $50 purchase now during Sale-a-bration!!
- Fish, sentiment, and circle are all from the Something Sweet stamp set.
- I used my Bashful Blue marker with an aqua painter to paint the water inside the fishbowl. In order to get the ink, I colored a bit with my Bashful Blue on my clear sheet included with the Stamp-a-ma-jig and just picked up some of the ink onto the tip of my aqua painter.
- The So Saffron cardstock was embossed using a Texturz plate and my Big Shot machine.
- The ribbon is Apricot Appeal 1/4inch grosgrain.