Happy Friday Y’all! Are you excited for the weekend? I am!! He he he, no special plans or anything, just relaxation time. Who’s getting a 3 day weekend???
Today, I finally get to share a layout with you that I am so excited about. I have been dieing to share it with you since I made it!
I created this layout for Your Memories Here using some great little Prima flowers. Your Memories here has tons of awesome Primas in the store and they are so great to use. This layout was inspired by a layout in the January Creating Keepsakes Magazine. I really like the way this came out and it has photos of my sweet little baby, when she was tiny. You can click on any of the photos for a larger version.
- Primas are a combo of Prima Sweet & Sassy Clueless flowers and Sprites flowers.
- Inside the larger flowers you can see I created some beautiful decorative brads using Stampin’ UP Build a Brads. To make my brads, I stamped the tiny floral decoration from the With All My Heart stamp set onto Very Vanilla cardstock using my Bashful Blue Stampin’ Write Marker. Then I punched them out with a 1/2inch Circle punch and attached them to the Build-a-brads. I JUST LOVE THESE THINGS!!! If you haven’t tried them, you need to, they will change your scrapping life forever!! HA HA
- In the center of the smaller flowers, I used Stickles glitter glue in brown.
- Patterned paper is from the DCWV Be Mine stack.
- All the cardstock used is Stampin’ Up Summer Sun.
- For the decorative border at the top, I used the Stampin’ UP Scallop Edge punch and then accented the scallops with dots of Stickles glitter glue.
- For the decorative border at the bottom, I added some brads and embellished them with the same Stickles glitter glue.
- For the title, I used Close to Cocoa cardstock and cut out my letters using the Cricut Cuttin’ Up cartridge. For small letters like these, I always use my Tombow multipurpose adhesive to stick them down on the page, but some people like the Zig two way glue pen (haven’t tried it yet!!).