Happy Friday everyone!! Are you ready for the Olympics???? I am! I love watching pretty much all of the winter sports.
Today I am going to be posting two projects for you so stay tuned for a post later today! The first one is below.
This is another card for Happy Moments week using the Happy Moments Sale-a-bration stamp set.
- The bird cage might just be one of my favorite stamps!! It is from the Happy Moments stamp set and it is the single reason for me picking out this stamp set. I love anything with birds or birdcages on it. It reminds me of my little canary, Bob :O) I have always loved birds and one day would love to have a conure.
- The Valentine’s sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the bird cage and the sentiment lined up perfectly on my Whisper White cardstock.
- The Pretty in Pink patterned paper and the Tempting Turquoise patterned paper are both from the Sale-a-bration paper pack called Welcome Neighbor.
- I pleated some Tempting Turquoise 1/4inch Grosgrain ribbon on the card and I also used the new Pinking Hearts border punch across some of the patterned paper.
I had fun messing around with lighting and photoshop. I took the photo with and without flash and then I messed around with it. . . the photo without flash is below. . . I could never get the stamped image to show up very well so I gave up with it and just used the flash (for the photo above). . . The bottom one didn’t turn out very nicely, but I wanted to share my adventure with you LOL
- Happy Moments stamp set (available for Sale-a-bration)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
- Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tempting Turquoise cardstock
- Pretty in Pink cardstock
- Tempting Turquoise 1/4inch Grosgrain ribbon
- Pinking Hearts border Punch
- Welcome Neighbor Designer Series paper pad (Available for Sale-a-bration)