Welcome to Vintage Labels week. I chose the Vintage Labels stamp set for the Stamp Set of the Week because it is such an elegant set. This week, I am going to be sharing projects using the Stampin’ UP Vintage Labels stamp set. This set is ONLY available with a $50 Stampin’ UP purchase during Sale-a-bration. It is a gorgeous stamp set that everyone should have!
For today’s project, I made a simple elegant birthday card. I gave this card to my mom for her birthday this past week.
- The label and sentiment are from the Stampin’ UP Vintage Labels stamp set. I stamped the label with Summer Sun classic ink onto Whisper White cardstock and then punched out the label with the Scallop Circle punch. I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink and used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the sentiment in the center of the label.
- The base of my card is Kraft cardstock. Stampin’ UP has a gorgeous and thick Kraft cardstock. I used the Corner Rounder Punch for the edges.
- The patterned paper is from the Stampin’ UP Sweet Pea designer paper pack. I again, used the Corner Rounder punch.
- Finally, I added a strip of Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon to the card. I still have some spots in my Satin Ribbon share. Click here for details!
- Vintage Labels stamp set
- Chocolate Chip satin ribbon
- Kraft cardstock
- Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack
- Summer Sun Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad