Happy Monday everyone!!
Today I have a lovely bird card to share with you. This card is one I made using my Copic Ciao’s from Icopic.com . I have been loving using these markers. I have a whole new appreciation for line stamped images! I love coloring them in!! My Stampin’ UP stamps are all getting some new found love.
This simple card was made using the bird image from the hostess level 3 stamp set The More the Merrier. The sentiment I used was from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
- The patterned paper is from the Sending Love designer series paper pack with glitter. It is so pretty.
- For this card I used Copics Ciaos: Y11, Y15, Y17, RV000, RV02.
- The heart border was made with a Martha Stewart punch.
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
- The More the Merrier stamp set (hostess set)
- Sending Love specialty designer series paper
- Whisper White cardstock
- Pretty in Pink cardstock
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad