Happy Tuesday y’all!
Today was my first day back to class since I broke out with the flu and I am exhausted!!! I am still among the living so that is a good sign LOL
I just filmed a little video of Emma and I playing just a moment ago and I hope to upload it for y’all tonight and post tomorrow :O) We played and now she is sleeping on her little blanket next to my chair. She is such a sweet little puppy.
I also have a project for you today:
Here’s a photo of Emma (to the right) and Mya (to the left) playing in the snow (click to enlarge):
We don’t usually get any snow around here, but we had a big storm over the past weekend and it brought lots of snow fun for us. This is actually a photo from the last snow we had before the big storm LOL (I haven’t uploaded the new photos yet).
Anyway, enough about snow and puppies. . . today I have decided to squeeze in two cards for you. Because of last week’s flu, I wasn’t able to post all my Love Bandit projects so I am trying to get all my projects squeezed in this week. Both of my cards today are using the Stampin’ UP Love Bandit stamp set.
This first card is a card I made using some ribbon I got from Your Memories Here as part of the design team, it came in a pack with 5 other gorgeous patterns of purple and it was my inspiration for the card:
- I wanted to use the purple (Orchid Opulence) against soft pinks (Melon Mambo for the background watercoloring and the sponging around the edges of Whisper White cardstock, Pretty in Pink for the scallop and squirrel) and then I threw in a touch of Chocolate Chip as well.
- The scallops here were done using the Scallop Edge Punch.
- The cardstock is Bermuda Bay, Cameo Coral, and Whisper White.
- I used a touch of Taffeta Whisper White ribbon on the card.
- For the background, I used a Texturz Plate from the Stampin’ UP Backgrounds set and my Big Shot machine.
- The scallops here were made with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. This punch is only available for Sale-a-bration currently.