I hope you are having a great Monday!! My Monday has been filled with paper writing. My first paper of the semester is due tomorrow and of course I wait until the last minute to actually write it. It is funny though, when I write papers I have most of it already written in my head (oddly enough, almost word for word what I plan on writing) BEFORE I actually sit down and write it so it just needs some tweaking. Yeah, I know. . .I am weird like that! LOL
Today I would like to reveal the stamp set of the week! This week, I will be showcasing some projects using the new Sale-a-bration Happy Moments stamp set! This set is so cute, and perfect for coloring so I am going to be working on coloring a lot this week! Remember, Sale-a-bration item can be earned for every $50 purchase (so $100 you get two items, $150 you get three times, etc). To check out the rest of the SAB items, click the banner on my sidebar. >>>
For my card, I also used some new designer paper AND the new Satin Ribbon (I am still having my Satin Ribbon share if you want to participate, click here!).
- The yellow patterned paper is from the new Sweet Pea paper stack. To see my video of this awesome paper, click here!
- The pink paper is GLITTER paper from the new Sending Love paper pack. (Video coming soon!)
- The ribbon is Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon. This new Satin ribbon is divine!! It ties so beautifully!!
- My stamped cake and sentiment are both from the Stampin’ UP Happy Moments stamp set available for Sale-a-bration. I colored in the cake with my brand new Copic Ciao markers from Icopic.com I used RV000, RV02, RV04, Y15, C1, and C 3
- I also used the Scallop Trim Border Punch (also available for Sale-a-bration)
- Happy Moments stamp set (available for Sale-a-bration)
- Scallop Trim Border Punch (available for Sale-a-bration)
- Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
- Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Word Window punch