Happy Valentine’s day everyone!! I hope that you take the time today to spend time with someone you love, whether it is a significant other, family or friend. I hope your Sunday is great!
Today, I am going to be spending my day with my fiance and my mom.
So this week, I am going to mix things up! LOL Well, I don’t really have a Stamp Set of the Week for you this week because I have made some cards using a few different sets. Rather than choosing just ONE stamp set, I just want to dedicate this week to LOVE. I am going to be sharing some more love themed projects with you this week. They were intended for Valentine’s day, but they could easily be changed for Anniversaries, anytime I love you’s, thinking of you cards, etc. So be on the lookout this week for all my lovely LOVE themed cards
Up first, I want to share a card I made using the Stampin’ UP Sweetheart Treat Cups. These are soooo cool because they are heart shaped.
- The little words around the Sweetheart cup came from the Sweetheart stamp set that was made to coordinate with them.
- Inside the Sweetheart cup, I punched some hearts using the Small Heart Punch from Whisper White cardstock and Pretty in Pink cardstock.
- I punched the heart shaped hole with the Full Heart Punch. You could also punch the hole with the heart die from the Punch Windows movers and shapers set using your Big Shot.
- The patterned paper is from the Sending Love designer paper pack. This pack has GLITTER on one side of every double sided sheet. To see a video of this patterned paper, click here!
- The ribbon is Real Red Satin Ribbon. I am loving the new Satin ribbon. I really like the look of it and it has a shine to it unlike other ribbons. I still have some spaces in my Ribbon Share so be sure to check out the details!
- I embellished my card with a cute little Pretty in Pink button from the Sherbet designer buttons set.
- In the little button holes, I tied a bow using Linen Thread. This is one of my first times using Linen Thread and it is great!! I have seen people use it and I just love the finished look that it gives to the buttons.