Happy Monday everyone!
I have had some major technical difficulties today! Grrrr, we have all the computers in the house on a network. . . well today my laptop was not talking to the desktop. The problem was, all my photos and such are on the desktop and Johnny has been working on homework ALL DAY using a program that is only on the desktop, so I haven’t been able to use it (I know WTH, it is spring break, but his professors must not be as lenient on mine). And so I decided to work on some studying and reading BUT then I couldn’t even print from the laptop!
Well I got a 10 minute window to use the desktop and what did I do???? I forgot to take a photo of my Stamp Set of the Week reveal card!!! GAH!!! LOL So I will have to get the photo a little bit later. I did manage to get one project uploaded and it is below:
This card was inspired by the flower image from the Stampin’ UP Echoes of Kindness stamp set, which is a retired hostess set. I just got some red shades of Copic Ciaos from iCopic so I wanted to give them a try on some flowers.
- The flower is from the retired Stampin’ UP Echoes of Kindness stamp set.
- I colored in the flowers with the following Copic Ciaos: R20, R22, R27, R29, YG95, and C3.
- The sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
- The green patterned paper is from the Stampin’ UP Welcome Neighbor paper pack, which is only available for Sale-a-bration until the end of the month.
- The other patterned paper is from the DCWV Summer Glitter Stack.
- I used a little bit of 1/4inch Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon.