Happy Saturday! I hope you have had a nice and relaxing day.
Here is a layout I made for today’s Cartridge Spotlight over at Just Buggin’. I was inspired to make this layout with the Cricut Stamped cartridge. The font looked just the style to go along with the picture of Emma with her broken leg.
- The patterned paper I used was from the Stampin’ UP Sweet Pea designer paper pack.
- I used the Scallop Trim Border Punch along the bottom of the pink circle designed paper.
- I embellished the layout with Sweet Pea Stiched Felt embellishments.
- The journaling shape is from Technique Tuesday and it is stamped on Perfect Plum cardstock with Basic Gray Classic Ink.
- The title was made out of Basic Gray cardstock using the Cricut Stamped cartridge.