Hey everyone!! I was MIA yesterday because I was helping my mom redecorate her room (we were still working on that today!). I meant to get my flower tutorial up yesterday so I will get it on sometime tonight. I will also be picking a winner from the blog hop so stay tuned!!
Today, I have a cute little layout for you of my precious little Mya in her giraffe costume for Halloween! This is one of my favorite photos of her because she looks so funny!!!!
I made this layout for Fox & Friends week:
- The tiny giraffes were stamped from the Fox & Friends stamp set in Pretty in Pink Classic ink.
- The big giraffe was made using my Cricut Expression and the New Arrival cartridge. I used the Flip feature to make the giraffe face to the left because the actual die cut image was set to face to the right. He was made with Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, and Apricot Appeal cardstock.
- My title was made from Whisper White and Pretty in Pink cardstock using the Cricut Pooh Font cartridge.
- The background paper is Barely Banana cardstock.
- The patterned paper is from the Stampin’ Up Sweet Pea designer paper stack.
- I made the adorable ruffles using Pretty in Pink satin Ribbon. I will be doing a tutorial on this shortly.