Hey everyone! I hope you are having a great Tuesday!!
AHHH I am going bonkers here! My computers aren’t communicating STILL and Johnny is STILL hogging the back computer working on his project which is due today. I got to use it for like 5 minutes and got some of my photos uploaded so I can actually have a post today.
The Scrapmaster’s Paradise Stamp Set of the Week (a little late) is going to be Eggcoutrements! This stamp set is such a cute little Easter set. I love the bunnies, there is also a chick and some other cool things. So this week, I am going to show you some ways to use the set FOR EASTER since Easter is coming up, but I am also going to be including a couple of ideas for how to use this set for other occasions because I think this set is definitely has potential past Easter.
Here is my project:
I think this bunny image could be used for BABY themed cards too!!
- The bunnies were stamped on Whisper White cardstock using the following ink colors: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and Pale Plum.
- I punched the bunnies out with the smallest circle punch I own that would fit the bunnies inside, which is the Stampin’ UP 1 3/8 circle punch.
- The patterned paper is from the Stampin’ UP Shades of Spring designer paper pack.
- My card base was made from So Saffron cardstock.
- The sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, and I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get perfect placement.