Today was my first day babysitting my new kiddos!! I am going to be babysitting two little twin boys one day a week in the summer. OMGosh, we had the most fun ever! They were so sweet and we even got to paint together 🙂 It was really fun but I was very tired when I got home LOL. They are full of energy.
Today, I have a card for ya! This card was made with a Stampin’ UP SNEAK PEEK stamp set called Pedaling Past. This stamp set will be available starting May 1st with the Summer Mini catalog. The sentiment and the bike came from this set.
- The bicycle and sentiment are both from the Stampin’ UP Pedaling Past stamp set.
- The border on the whisper white cardstock was made with the Stampin’ UP Eyelet Border Punch.
- The bicycle was colored in with Copic Ciao markers from iCopic
- The sentiment was stamped onto Garden Green cardstock and punched out with an oval punch and then layered on a scalloped oval punch.
- I added some rhinestone brads to the tires for a little bling 🙂
- Finally, I added some faux stitching using the Mat Pack and Paper Piercer! I love the way the Mat Pack makes the great stitchwork!
- Pedaling Past stamp set (available May 1st from the Summer Mini)
- Mat Pack
- Paper Piercer
- Brocade Blue cardstock
- Garden Green cardstock
- Whisper White cardstock
- YoYo Yellow cardstock
- Eyelet Border Punch
- Oval Punch
- Scallop Oval Punch
- Rhinestone brads