Hello everyone! Happy Monday!!
I got a lot of packages mailed out today to my Spring Cleaning winners! Whew, I still have more to go, but I am almost done!! LOL I am so glad to get these items shipped out to my winners.
Welcome to Awash with Flowers week! This week, I am going to be featuring projects using the Awash with Flowers stamp set. This stamp set is available as a sneak peek stamp set through the end of the month! Get your stamp set while you can 🙂 It will be available in the next big catalog so you will still have a chance if you miss out this time.
Today, I have a simple card to share with you. Well, I guess it isn’t too simple, but the stamping part is simple 🙂 There is also a SNEAK PEEK on this card!!
The background was the hardest part of this card. I used the Shaving Cream Technique to make the background (Click the technique name to see my tutorial!) I used Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, and Melon Mambo reinkers.
- The flower was actually made with three separate stamps from the Awash with Flowers stamp set. This set is really cool because you can layer the flowers all awesomely! This is a HUGE stamp set with a bunch of different stamps to layer.
- The sentiment was stamped from the upcoming Watercolor Trio stamp set that will be available starting May 1st in the Summer Mini catalog.
- I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to like up the sentiment perfectly.
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the current Stampin’ UP products that I used on today’s project. Feel free to order from me anytime online through my Stampin’ UP website (click on shop now!) or via email at email@example.com . Be sure to sign up for my Stampin’ UP newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- Awash with Flowers stamp set
- Watercolor Trio stamp set (available starting May 1st with the Summer Mini)
- Whisper White cardstock
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Melon Mambo Classic Reinker
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Reinker
- Rich Razzleberry cardstock
- Certainly Celery Stampin’ Write marker