Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday. I hope you make sure to check out my post from yesterday because it contains my 4th 150K Celebration GIVEAWAY!
I have another Watercolor Trio week project for you today. I have been really excited to finally get a chance to use the butterfly single stamp called All a Flutter and it worked perfectly with the Watercolor Trio stamp set.
I also used SP Color Combo #49:
- The flower and sentiment are both from the Watercolor Trio stamp set. The sentiment was stamped in Basic Black and the flower was stamped in Certainly Celery.
- The butterfly is a single stamp called All a Flutter. I colored it in with my Copic Markers from iCopic. I used the following colors: 0 (Colorless Blender), 100 (Black), YR04, YR07, BG34, BG23, and BG49.
- TIP: I actually stamped the butterfly TWICE. Once on the Green Galore cardstock and once on Whisper White. I colored in the one on Whisper White and cut closely around the edges and actually cut off the antennas. But the antennas were stamped on the Green Galore cardstock so they showed up.
- I used the Corner Rounder Punch on the rectangle layers of Green Galore and Only Orange cardstock.
- On the bottom piece of Green Galore cardstock, I used the Scallop Edge Border Punch.
- The card base is Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- All a Flutter single stamp
- Watercolor Trio stamp set
- Bermuda Bay cardstock
- Whisper White cardstock
- Green Galore cardstock
- Only Orange cardstock
- Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Certainly Celery Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Scallop Edge Border Punch
- Corner Rounder