Hey everyone! I have another Mother’s Day card to share with you for today. This card was also designed for Rough Type week because I thought the font worked with the distressed background.
- The tree image is from the Stampin’ UP Thoughts and Prayers stamp set using Chocolate Chip classic ink.
- The sentiment was stamped with Ruby Red classic ink using the alphabet stamps in the Rough Type stamp set.
- The bow was made with Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon.
- I inked around the Very Vanilla cardstock using a Sponge Dauber and Close to Cocoa classic ink.
- I made the background on this card using Almost Amethyst cardstock. Then I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the images on the background. I repeatedly stamped an image from the Stampin’ UP Friends 24-7 stamp set. Then I used the Log Cabin Smooch Spritz on the background.
Here is a close up of the background:
For this card I used my Color Journey Combo #2. This combo was made with the retiring colors Almost Amethyst and Ruby Red!!
- Rough Type stamp set
- Thoughts and Prayers stamp set
- Friends 24-7 stamp set
- Almost Amethyst cardstock
- Almost Amethyst Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Log Cabin Smooch Spritz
- Very Vanilla cardstock
- Sponge Dauber (pack of 12)
- Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon
- Ruby Red Classic Stampin’ Pad